Sunday, 25 June 2017

Kislev Kossar WIP

Just a quick post of 10 Kislev Kossars that I have only been painting for about 3 months, I was hoping to get these finished this weekend but sadly it wasn't to be, due to the ominously sounding "other stuff" that I had to do.  While these are lovely figures the are somewhat taxing to paint so rather than try to complete the whole batch of 10 figures I've decided to break them down into more manageable batches of 2 or 3.

 The whole bunch of 10
And the first of the smaller sub-batches, if you will.

As you can see there's not much work left on them, pretty much just a highlight on the black bags, straps and boots and highlight the brown bows and quivers, with a little more work on the Leader, Musician and Standard Bearer.  
As a bit of an aside I've prepped and primed the last few of the Napoleonics I was doing at the end of last year.  Once these are finished I may be putting the Napoleonics on Ebay.
Thanks for looking.
Cheers

2 comments: