Friday, 9 September 2016

Napoleonic British Marines

Last weekend I spent a pleasant couple of hours at the Boarder Reiver wargames show at Gateshead, amongst the swag I brought back were 2 blisters of Perry Miniatures Napoleonic British Marines.  I've painted up 6 this week while stuck in a hotel on the A1 miles from anywhere.


This leaves 6 left to paint which I may do this week or I may paint up a pack of British Rifles from the Foundry visit.  I also bought an Eagle Miniatures French 4lb gun and crew which I hope to get painted this weekend but we'll have to see how that goes.

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. You don't see British Marines on the table often, or at least I don't. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking marines, would I be correct that you are building up forces for a skirmish game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anthony,
      Thanks for the comments. I was going to use these for skirmish games but due to other commitments on my part and a lack of commitment by prospective opponents it looks like they will just be sitting in the box with the rest of the Napoleonic’s for the time being.
      Cheers

      Delete