Sunday, 28 August 2016

French Napoleonic Voltigeurs

Looks like the Kislevites have been shelved yet again 


A few weeks ago I went to the local club and got talking to an old mate and the subject of Napoleonic's came up, then as if by fate I was in Newark on Friday so I had to call in at Foundry and I got myself a few packs of Napoleonic's.  Not a massive amount a just few Voltigeurs and a few British Lights.  I painted the first pack up yesterday as a bit of a tester, just a quick job, no corner left uncut, because this project has the potential to get very big, very quickly.  
Once again it looks like the Kislevites find themselves on the back burner.

Cheers


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic paint job. Be careful, those Naps are addictive...
    MrF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Splendid brushwork on the voltigeurs!

    ReplyDelete