Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Kislev Winged Lancers

A couple of quick photos of the first 2 of the WIP Lancer unit




As with Leonardo I've posted picturesin The Lead Adventure The Pikes, Muskets and Flouncy Shirts Painting Club Strictly speaking not a Historical Miniatures, but they are Historical Archetypes.  
A couple of solo pictures and a close up of the one with the open faced helmet, 


I was really pleased with the face of this figure, but I managed to get a spot of red paint on the end of his nose that I only noticed when I took the photos. I've touched it up and it's not as good as when he was first done, also the whites of his eyes look blue, when they are actually white, must be something to do with using the camera on my phone.

Cheers  


2 comments:

  1. Very nicely painted figs as always, Steve. These are some classic figures!

    ReplyDelete