Sunday, 8 February 2015

Hittite Charioteers.

A quick update with this weeks output, 6 chariot crew.  They are numbered on the bases to correspond to their chariot as I've drilled and pinned their feet drilled already.  I'll get a start on the remaining 3 cabs and 6 horses later today and maybe have the 3 chariots finished by next week.... maybe.
6 Charioteers waiting for a lift
Rear view
Close up of the eyes, I'm trying a different method for painting eyes, 
This one is a regular spear man promoted to charioteer

That's it for now.
Cheers



7 comments:

  1. Very nice looking, and colored, Hittites...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the positive comments and if you think they are colourful just wait 'til you see what I've got planned for the Sea people
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. They look great, Steve. Can't wait to see them in their "rides" :) Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, I can't wait either!

      Delete
  3. Looking great again. Looking forward to seeing just what you have planned for those Sea People.
    I am working a Mitanni chariot from Majister Militum. Additions planned for this range. Big model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Hittites, I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete