Thursday, 7 August 2014

More Hittite Infantry

Another 6 Hittite spear men, I'm trying to keep them the same but different, these 6 have pale blue robes instead of the pale green and they actually look okay when they are all ranked up together with the greens.  I also tried a bit harder with the eyes and I think that they look better, still not great, but an improvement on the last 6.
Next I'm painting the first of the Hittite chariots, which I'm looking forward to, so much so I might even start it tonight.
Cheers 



6 comments:

  1. Those spearmen are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work! I really like the light blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work! I really enjoy your color selection and crisp, clean painting style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, ove the colors, especially the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for all the positive feedback Guys
    And I made a start on the chariot last night
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are works of art, Steve. The subtle colors are usually hard to highlight/shade, and you've done these perfectly.The faces and eyes are also top-notch - attentive I only reserve for command figures and such. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete