Sunday, 31 August 2014

Canaanite Contingent


On the 1st of September 2013 I posted the picture below showing everything I had painted for the Biblical army up to that date.  


Well it's been a whole year since I first posted that picture so I thought I would post another picture showing the work in progress as of today 31st August 2014.

As you can see the army has grown to almost 3 times the size of what it was, so while there has been progress, it has been slow, but on the positive I think that the standard of painting has improved considerably, my colour selection has got significantly better and as I have become more fimiliar with the subject I am painting a bit quicker.  
I have also painted up some old GW Empire miniatures for my Oldhammer army and if I had concentrated on the Biblical's I might have had enough figures painted to get a game in.  The plan for the coming year is simple, finish the Biblical's, then paint The Empire.

Thank you for your indulgence.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on this ever growing army. A labor of love, I suspect. I'm also a fan of the Empire! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete