Friday, 29 November 2013

More Canaanites this month starting with a Light Chariot


When I started to paint this one I was thinking about a vassal king, hence the gold yoke, but I hadn't been painting long when I realized this wasn't a king.  'e's just some geezer.  Init.  Who 'as blinged up 'is ride, an' it's sic.  Init.  So still wanting a king I painted the warrior on the armoured chariot and thought this is more like it. 


This one took fair while to paint and I took a break and painted 6 archers part way through.

I'm not sure that this guy is a king either, but it's an improvement and may be the start of a Royal squadron.  I'm currently painting a few more archers and I have a couple more light chariots cleaned up ready to prime.  This will be the last post for a while as photographing the figures can get a bit difficult during the short winter days, so I'll take this opportunity to offer you all Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Another great work, colors are really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late post, but just found your site after seeing your nice comment on my blog. Fantastic brushwork and have joined your site as well as added yours to my blog roll. Warm regards, Dean

    ReplyDelete